Download WireGuard for Windows from here.
TO Add the VPN Tunnel, Open WireGuard, At the left-hand bottom corner, click on Add empty tunnel
- Set name to identify the Tunnel
- Public key will automatically generated
In the bellow box add the Interface and Peer details.
Once the key is pasted and saved from the above step, simply click on "Activate" to activate the VPN,
To disconnect from the VPN, simply click on Deactivate,
Note: In this example, we have used screenshots from the Andriod device.
TO Add the VPN Tunnel, Open the WireGuard app, At the bottom corner, click on the + button,
- If you have a QR code you just scan and add the tunnel
- In this example we add a tunnel by using the Create from scratch option
Once the Create from scratch option is selected following form appears and fill in the details to add the tunnel.
- Set a name to identify the Tunnel.
- Click on reload button to generate the Private key and Public key.
In add Address and DNS details from the Interface
- click ADD PEER option to fill Peer details.
Once the details are filled click the save button on the right-hand top corner.
Once the key is saved from the above step, simply click on the toggle button beside the VPN Tunnel name to activate the VPN,