Login to your Panel (https://crownpanel.com/)
- To start the installation you will have to mount the Debian ISO. To mount the ISO click on CD-ROM and then select the ISO from the drop-down menu and click on Mount button(It will take 2-3 minutes)
Once it mounted click on Power Control and then Click on the Reboot button to reboot the server.
- Now Launch VNC to start the installation.
- Select the language and click on the continue.
- Select the country and click on the continue.
- Choose the keyboard.
- Enter the Hostname,In this example vps.server.com.
- Give the root password.
- After re-enter the root password to confirm.
- Enter real name of user.
- Create new user.
- Enter the password for the new user.
- Re-enter the password to confirm.
- select the time-zone.
- Now you have to partition your disk, Select your partitioning method.
- If you select manual, you will get the following window.
- Select yes to proceed further.
- You can select no here
- Select the nearest country for mirror.
Select the debian archive mirror.
- You can leave it blank and click on continue.
- As per your choice, you can select option here.
- Choose the software to install.
- Select yes to install GRUB.
- Select the device for boot loader installation.
- After installation completed unmount the ISO and reboot the server. Wait for a few minutes and then you will get login access.