We may collect and receive information about users of our Services (“clients”, "users," "you," or "your") from various sources, including: (i) information you provide through your user account on the Services (your "Account") if you register for the Services; (ii) your use of the Services; and (iii) from third-party websites, services, and partners.
When you register/signup with us, we ask for your details such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. This is used to validate payments, prevent fraud and to provide account safety / security.
When you make a payment for your service via one of our payment processors (PayPal, Stripe, BitPay etc), information to identify your account is sent to our third-party payment processor in order to match the payment and account making the payment and for compliance. We do not store payment information directly on ours servers.
Email and ticket communication (both text, additional attachments and any other information) is stored to be able to provide effective support to our clients. This may also be used for internal training purposes.
To protect your account and data, activity on our client area and control panel is logged. This includes timestamps, IP addresses and the performed actions.
- Information collected is used to provide, operate, and maintain the various services we provide.
- Information collected is used to communicate with you, for example, your email ID is used to send you a invoice, billing/invoice reminders, service access details etc.
- Information collected is used to process your payments via 3rd party payment processors like PayPal, Stripe, BitPay etc. Please note: ONLY the payment processor you use will have your information, we do NOT share your information with payment processor’s you do NOT use.
- Information collected is used to prevent fraud and verify payments.
- Information collected is also used for compliance purposes, including but not limited to enforcing our Terms of Service, and/or other legal rights, and/or as required by applicable laws and regulations and/or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
We at CrownCloud have trained individuals to maintain security of personal information of each customer. We are determined to keep your data safe and have deployed tools in layers to help us do this.
CrownCloud needs to retain personal information collected from you where you have an existing service with us, this helps provide support for the service when requested by the customer and also helps us identify the customer to verify payments and service requests. We also need to retain data for legal purposes and tax reasons for example, accounting requirements.
- In case you wish to update, correct or delete your personal information, you can contact us via ticket/client area and/or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can request portability of your personal information. You can request this by emailing email@example.com or via ticket at our client area.
- We offer customers the option to opt-in to marketing emails at the time of order, we do not automatically opt-in customers to marketing emails. At the same time, any customer who has opt-in previously, can opt-out by sending us a support ticket requesting the same.
- We collect your data with your consent and you have an option of opting out of the agreement anytime and request us to terminate all your data and we will comply with your request.
- We respond to all your request and queries sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via ticket at our client area regarding your wish to exercise the data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- To request a DPA (data processing agreement) please contact our support via ticket.