Login to the panel at http://web.crowncloud.net:2082/
- Once logged in, click on "EMail Accounts"
Once here, click on the "Add EMail Account" tab
- In the "EMail" box, you can enter the email ID you'd like, for eg, user, admin, your name etc
- In the "Password" box, enter the password which would be used to access that EMail account
- Repeat the password entered in the "Password (again)" box
- Mailbox Quota, this is the amount of space you would like to give to the user for his/her emails.
Once the boxes are filled, hit the "Create Account" button
To access the webmail (ie, EMail inbox), you can access it as,
Replace "YourDomainHere" with the actual domain name and you will be able to access webmail for your account.