Login to your cPanel (http://web.crowncloud.net:2082)
Under the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER, click on WordPress
Now you will see WordPress window. Click on Install
Now fill the below mention details.
- Choose the version you want to install: Select the version which you want to install. We recommend you to use default version
- Choose Protocol: Select appropriate protocol for WordPress
- Choose Domain: Select domain name on which you want to install WordPress
- In Directory: You can remove wp if you want to install WordPress in the root directory of your domain. You can also mention any directory name. It will create a directory which you have mentioned
- Site Name: Enter your site name
- Site Description: You can specify your site description
- Enable Multisite (WPMU) If you want to use multiple website on single WordPress account you can select this option
- Admin Username: Enter admin username. We recommend you to use odd username
- Admin Password: Enter strong password.
- Admin Email: Enter your email address on which you will get notification
- Select Language: Select language for your wordpress account
- Limit Login Attempts (Loginizer): It will limit number of login attempts for your wordpress installation
- Database Name: Enter the database for the installation. Database name cannot be greater than 7 letter. The database will be automatically created
- Table Prefix: You can keep it as it is
You can see multiple option in the Advance Option like auto upgrade, auto backup. If you want you can enable it.
- Select Theme:
- It is based on your personal preference. It can be added later
- Verify all the details and click on the Install button.
Installation process will take 2-3 minutes